- This picture is printed on Multi Award winning 275 gms middle weight paper with a lustre finish.
- A1 size print is printed on heavy weight museum quality archival paper.
- All pictures are printed on site in our Gallery.
- All our picture sizes are appoximate determined by the image ratio and the camera that has been used.
- Please be aware that colours can vary dependent upon computer screens.
- This is an unsigned open edition print.
Parliament Court junction with Artillery Lane
This is the junction of Parliment Court and Artillery Lane, it's one of my favourite spots especially after dark. This particular picture was part of a series I did on 'Jack the Ripper', it's close to the site of Mary Kelly's 1888 murder in Millers Court, Dorset Street, Spitalfields. The exact location no long exists having been demolished and the area redeveloped. When I pictured this photograph in my mind I magined a figure in a flapping cloak, obviously cloaks are a little out of fashion today so I waited for a figure with an open flapping coat, I'm very happy with the way it worked.