THIS IS AN UNSIGNED OPEN EDITIION, PRINT ONLY
- This picture is 40cm x 40cm square Prints are printed on 315 gsm natural nextured bright white matt paper, which lends itself to neutral black and white tones and punchy colours.
- A1 size print is printed on heavy weight matt museum quality archival paper.
- All pictures are printed on site in our Gallery.
- All our picture sizes are appoximate determined by the image ratio and the camera that has been used.
- Please be aware that colours can vary dependent upon computer screens.
American truck, Columbia Road, Bethnal Green
The Palm Tree didn't always stand alone, it was once surrounded by streets of terraced housed and small factories. The houses supported a bustling community, one lady, a former resident before the demolition to make way for Mile End Park told me her father worked as an occassional 'potman' in the pub and she recounted tales of street parties for the Coronation. The area has changed now beyond recognition but The Palm Tree survives and stands strong.