THIS IS AN UNSIGNED OPEN EDITIION, PRINT ONLY
- A4, A3, A2 Prints are printed on 315 gsm natural nextured bright white matt paper, which lends itself to neutral black and white tones and punchy colours.
- A1 size print is printed on heavy weight matt museum quality archival paper.
- All pictures are printed on site in our Gallery.
- All our picture sizes are appoximate determined by the image ratio and the camera that has been used.
- Please be aware that colours can vary dependent upon computer screens.
Bridge over Regents Canal, Hackney
This is the bridge in Pritchard's Road, Hackney. It's probably easier to describe it as the bridge at the end of Broadway Market which is very well known, it crosses over Regents Canal. I must have walked past and over it many times in daylight without really thinking about it too much. However as you can see it is transformed at night, it comes alive with vibrant colours and an energy that cries out to be noticed.
I photographed it both in black and white, my usual choice, and in colour, I think the colour definitely wins out with this picture. It has become a firm favourite to visitors to my gallery viewing the East London exhibition.