THIS IS AN UNSIGNED OPEN EDITIION PRINT
- A4, A3, A2 Prints are printed on 315 gsm natural nextured bright white matt paper, which lends itself to neutral black and white tones and punchy colours.
- A1 size print is printed on heavy weight matt museum quality archival paper.
- All pictures are printed on site in our Gallery.
- All our picture sizes are appoximate determined by the image ratio and the camera that has been used.
- Please be aware that colours can vary dependent upon computer screens.
Canary Wharf from Waterside Gardens, Wapping, E1.
The Regents canal runs from Paddington Basin to Limehouse Basin, it's about 8.5 miles long. It was completed in 1820 once used by barges for the transportation of goods it now provides a great way to stroll through London's East End with views you just can't see from the road.
'Murfonfilm' from Instagram says '"absolutely fantastic Geoff. you get better with age"